Friday, September 6, 2013

#PositiveThurs - Week 119!!

So if I may take a minute to plug what *I* did for #PositiveThurs:



HECK YEAH! I forgot how much fun it is to make those videos. I had a BLAST making it!

Anyway, enough shameless plugging - onto your awesomeness!

You may have noticed a trend: @Bmeckie (Becky) always having her tweets featured. I swear I don't do it on purpose... BUT LOOK AT THESE CAAAAAAAAATS!


TOO CUTE.

CONGRATS CHRISTINA!!!!!! <3 <3

This made me SUPER SMILE:


Wise words!


Gorgeous Picture!!


GOOD LUCK AIMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!


Sometimes, we all need this reminder:


IT'S FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!!


Welcome home!


Last, but most certainly not least on the featured list:

Thank you to all those who chose a career in teaching others. Making this world a MUCH more intelligent place!

Without further ado: THE #POSTIVETHURS SLIDESHOW!


No comments: