Friday, April 5, 2013

#PositiveThurs - Week 97!

Well well well, I'm not sure how many people noticed - but I took a little day off last Friday. I slept in, and then went out to enjoy the sunshine!
We're back, up and rolling today!

It wouldn't be a #PositiveThurs without Mr.Pickles, and I especially like his submission this week (Becky, I almost think he should have his own twitter account!)



One of the most reoccurring things on #PositiveThurs are quotes. They are awesome, and there is always at least one that really hits home for me. I encourage you to go through the #PositiveThurs stream and read them! Here are a couple to whet your palate:





Now this tweet is EXACTLY what #PositiveThurs is all about



Telling someone that they make a difference is one of the easiest ways to fill up their "enthusiasm tank" and help them continue being the awesome people that they are!!

I'm pretty sure this one speaks for itself: HAPPY FRIDAY!



Thank you to everyone who makes a difference by using the #PositiveThurs. Selfishly, it gets me through one of the hardest days of the week for me. You are all amazing!!
Here are all of your amazing tweets, in the slideshow!

No comments: