Friday, February 8, 2013

#PositiveThurs - Week 89!

Hello All!!

What an awesome week. Seriously, you are all so AMAZING!!

If you're just seeing this new format for the first time, don't panic! All the tweets are gathered in the slide show at the bottom of this post. I've just started featuring a couple tweets that stand out for me in the week.

As I've said before, I'm a visual person. A picture speaks more than a thousand words for me. When I was choosing all the tweets this week, I came to put them together... and they were all pictures! Oops! Definitely didn't do that on purpose.



CUTEST EVER!!
Another thing that I love about #PositiveThurs that is hard to show, is how it has really turned into a community.I grabbed this tweet as an example:



Russ' tweet was retweeted by Tartan Group and then Tartan Group was retweeted! It just goes to show you how far your tweet can reach, and how that means you've affected so many people!

I always find that winter is a hard time for people. People get depressed and start to shut down a bit. Crumbling under pressure/stress. This tweet REALLY makes sense




Just remember that you're on the right path. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and you can't go wrong! Happy travels this week all! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next week!


No comments: