Friday, January 25, 2013

#PositiveThurs - Week 87!

Hello Everyone!

As I said last week, I'm going to try something a little different with the #PositiveThurs blog. So here goes nothing ;)


There are certain tweets that stick out to me every week. Sometimes it is because I'm jealous, sometimes it is because of how genuine it is and sometimes I have no explaination  why.




Sometimes I think we forget how simple things such as doing a favor for our partner, or going to be 2 hours earlier can affect us. Reading through all your tweets each week not only gives me the opportunity to look through a small little window into your lives.



I also get to be reminded how just a small adjustment to my attitude can turn my whole day around. I can remember what/who is important and can celebrate them.

Thursdays are my hardest day of the week. For whatever reason, my body and mind are just completely ready to relax - but my workload doesn't let me.
Thank you for sharing in this project with me. Together we CAN make a difference. We can build everlasting relationships that matter. We can do, one simple thing, to make the difference in someones day. It can be as simple as showing them how one little thing can make YOUR day.

Choose to live positively! <3

No comments: