Monday, December 3, 2012

The day the XL was next.

I've made it no secret that I'm trying to eat right and exercise regularly.

One of the benefits of this is weight loss. I know this seems like an obvious statement. HOWEVER - the day that weight loss becomes a benefit and not the thing that is your motivation: You're Winning.

Uploaded by: asifthebes on www.sxc.hu
One thing about weight loss, is it all revolves around a single number. A number that can fluctuate enormously throughout the course of a day. A number that can manipulate you into eating too little the day before "Weigh-In Day" because you just want that number to be less than the last time.

Here's the thing though: If you live a HEALTHY lifestyle, your body can't help but to lose the weight. You'll be able to celebrate after every meal, after every workout because everything you do is done with the intention to succeed.

Now I'm not going to tell you how much I weigh and how much I was when this all started - YET. That's another bog post.

What I can celebrate with you is this: I have a new article of clothing. It is a Womans XL tight fitting sweater. Have you ever had a piece of clothing that is "the one size down"? The one thing you can't wait to fit into?
This sweater is that one thing...

Bring it on world, XL is next!

No comments: