Friday, July 20, 2012

#PositiveThurs - Week 60!

Hello All!!

Wow, 60 weeks in a row of positivity and loving vibes. I can't believe it.

Just to get a little personal, this week hasn't been the most positive for me. My boyfriend and I discovered bed bugs in our apartment this week and have spent the past 2 days preparing for "treatment". This means laundering every single piece of fabric in the entire apartment - just to be on the safe side. 18 loads of laundry later, I still have more to do.
It was nice to have #PositiveThurs yesterday, because honestly I think I would have spent the day spewing negative energy out into the twitterverse. (As you can imagine, I was not in the best of moods.) However, every time I went on twitter I was reminded of the amazing joy and love we all have in our lives.
At the end of a long hard day, instead of basking in the negativity of "Why me", I basked in the joy of "Thanks". I had 2 friends come over yesterday to help me "carry the load" (literally carry loads of laundry ;) ) and my parents are not only letting us stay at their house, but feeding us too. Instead of sitting and being sorry for myself, I took the opportunity to remember why my life is actually so blessed.
What a neat little life lesson! :) ANYWAY... thanks for allowing me that moment of reflection! Onto your positive messages and AMAZING pictures!!!

No comments: