Tuesday, May 1, 2012

We're All Human


Photo Credit
We've all heard the saying "We're all human." Meaning "We're not perfect" or "We all make mistakes." Then when we make mistakes of our own, we tell ourselves that we should have known better. 

I wrote this right after I had a pity party good cry. I'm the type of person that when I feel a tiny bit sad, I start thinking about everything that I DON'T like about my life. Which just keeps the crying going. C'mon guys, I know I'm not the only one who does this...right?

We can look at a person and see what they want us to see. Sure, they'll let little flaws slip here and there. However, you will most likely never see ALL of their flaws. We always seem to think "Wow, I wish I could be _______, their life looks so amazing!"  What we have to realize is that they've probably had that same thought about someone else (or even you!). We ALL have flaws. We are ALL human.

Stop berating yourself and give yourself a little credit. 

You're doing an amazing job. We're all human.

I forget where I read this quote but I love it: "I hate to ruin the ending, but it gets better."

Remember - It gets better.

No comments: