Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hot Topic: Klout Scores


Klout announced a new scoring system today: "A More Accurate, Transparent Klout Score".
Admittedly, when I looked at my new 'accurate' Klout score, I just about cried. I dropped from a healthy 61 down 10 points. First thing I did was take to twitter and see what people were saying:


As you can see, there are mixed feelings. I mean, @IAmTimBaker is right - We are not our Klout scores. However, a lot of people have worked hard to get to where they are. I know there are a few 'camps' of opinions about Klout. Personally, I reside in the "I love Klout" camp, but just on the border of the "I'm obsessed with my Klout Score" camp.

I may be a little disappointed, but it just means that I have that much more room to improve. That's the way I'm going to look at it!

What do you think of the changes? Did your Klout Score drop?
I'd love to hear your thoughts below!

No comments: