Thursday, November 12, 2009

Short but sweet?

So I don't talk about faith much.
I'm not sure how comfortable I am talking about it.

My brother and I were sitting in the livingroom looking through movies on this website. He settled on a movie that I wasn't interested in and so I chose one at random to watch on my laptop.

It was called Fireproof. A movie that I didn't know it when i started, but it ended up being one of those movies that talk about faith, show how when God comes into someones life how things can change for the better...etc. Very cheesy acting and very cheesy dialogue.


While I may not be the most religious person around these here parts, I am certainly not the least religious. I think God plays a large role in my life and for that I am greatful.

The best quote of the entire movie is at the end, right before the credits.

"But God demonstrated His own love towards us in this: That while we were still sinners Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

Pretty powerful stuff, eh?

I don't know what the point of writing this down was... just felt like sharing that passage I guess.

No comments: