Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BLARG!

Hey-ya!

So... right at this moment I am frustrated. My head hurts. UGH!

So yesterday:

I woke up at the time I was supposed to be leaving. I went to the bathroom to dicover it was "that time" which is never a fun time. I rushed to get out of the house with enough time to jog to Tim Hortons and make it to Wal-Mart on time to meet my friends for coffee.

I don't drink my coffee until I get to work because otherwise I will spill it on me on the way to work. haha.

So I got to work and opened it up, and the lid had been marked wrong.

I figured nothing else could go wrong. Since EVERYTHING else had.
However, I was in a sour mood (probably due to the time of the month it is) and so little nitpicky things that happened between co-workers yesterday just were bigger to me.

After having what felt like a super crappy day, I got home and vented to my brother... poor Brian. By the time I was done telling the story of the day I was yelling and cursing.

My family minus my brother and brother in law went to Columbo's for dinner. I love this restaurant. Other than being expensive, there are no downsides. (ok, other the fact that the food portions are so big that even after eating half the meal I was so full I couldn't have dessert).

I had hoped that today would be a better day.
I woke up on time (I set the alarm for earlier and snoozed buttoned it up, lol) and ended up leaving super early (probably because I'm so used to rushing to get ready).
Which also meant no line up at Tim Horton's. My best friend was able to come out for her break as soon as I got there, so everything was ahead of schedule.

I even go to work about 10 minutes earlier than usual. (and I normally get to work early).

However, I got to work... and as the day is progressing, I am becoming very angry again.

At lunchtime (just about 20 minutes ago) I was confronted by one of my co-workers for having "off days". The truth of the matter is, I'm PMSing and taking things that she says negatively. Through no fault of her own she is pissing me off. I should probably apologize... because when she confronted me to see if I was alright, I just thanked her sarcastically and went about eating. What an ass. *sigh*

Oh well... I guess I deserve to be pissed off.

I think I just need some sleep. and some midol maybe. lmao.

Talk to you soon!

<3 Nikki

No comments: