Monday, June 8, 2009

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/ofc/1203265853.html

Ok, be honest.

Does it make me a terrible person if I see an add for a job I interviewed for 8 months ago and didn't get, posted again, and this makes me truly happy? Perhaps even laugh a bit to myself?
I mean, seriously. I'm doing the same job as this one at a competing company and have been there for over 7 months.

I can't help but think of what stupid heads they are for not even having the decency of calling me back to tell me I hadn't received the position!

Trust me, I'm not holding a grudge. I should probably call them up and thank them for not giving me the job. If they had I wouldn't have the job I have today with the wonderful people I work with. Learning not only about promotional products but business forms too!

So... does it make me a terrible person that I get sheer enjoyment out of the fact that they have to go through this process again? Where as if they had chosen me, I wouldn't have left them 7 months later?

Yes, it probably does... but oh well. So be it.

Thank you Team Sales, for NOT giving me the job a little under 8 months ago.

Nikki

No comments: