Monday, February 2, 2009

FEBRUARY!!!

Ahhh, my favourite month, here at last!!

TAX TIME IS ALMOST HERE!! Haha, kidding.... MY BIRTHDAY IS A WEEK AWAY!!
Now, it used to be that birthdays were magical. They were THE BEST day, hands down, of the year.
Now that I'm not 10 years old, i realize how much it really is just another day.

Ok, look... I lied. People think its childish to count down the days until your birthday and live the day like a princess.... but Childish or not, I'm right in there with the 10 year olds. HECK YES ITS MY BIRTHDAY IN 8 SLEEPS!!

Believe me, I'm going to go out and celebrate. I will very much enjoy the birthday dinner my mom is planning on making for me. Also, the dairy queen ice cream cake is something I'm REALLY looking forward to. Holy smokes, I shouldn't be this excited... but I am. haha.

The thing is... why not be excited about it? I survived this year (and boy was it a great year!) and I want to start the next one off with a bang... its like our own personal new year... do you celebrate new years?
Although I won't go as far as counting down the seconds until I turn 22.

However, the point of this post is not only to inform you that its my birthday in a week and I love purses, shoes, MAC Makeup and money...haha

The point is that if we can celebrate New Year with a big fanfare... why can't we do the same for our birthdays? I would rather celebrate another year of my life than another year of the world's. But then that may just be because I don't get presents at New Year. ;)

No comments: