Sunday, December 14, 2008

I guess its time

I haven't written in here for a while... and I figure after bothering my family about posting in their blogs, I should post in mine.

I have had a pretty good week. Last weekend, my best e-friend Kimberly came to visit me for a couple of days. We went out saturday night and had a blast! Sunday, we went to my parents' house for lunch. It was so good. Pork Roast, Mashed Potatoes, and green beans casserole. mmm, mmm good!!! 
We went shopping/sight seeing. My sister was nice enough to accompany us and drive around town!
It was awesome! Then we came back to my house and recorded a video (22 minutes long).. and went on stickam.
We talked to old friends, made new ones... and remembered the ups and downs of talking on webcam on the internet.  

Monday I had to work, but Kymbie had to work on her resume and a job application. My sister picked me up from work, and we went to Red Robin for dinner.
We came back to my house and we watched some Youtube videos, we went for a walk, swung on some swings and took some pictures.
We came back and recorded another video.... this one 24 minutes long. Now I had to edit 46 minutes of video. haha.

Monday night was Kym and I's last chance to spend time together, as she was leaving to go back home tuesday day, while I was at work. I am so glad she came to spend time with me so that we could finally meet.
She was the same in person as she was online. Which is refreshing!

Well, its lunch time.. so I'll just leave you with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1jMY70eOWo

It's the video that we made together!! *WARNING* : Watch only if you like randomness!

No comments: